Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 09 Goals

My first three priorites for this new year is to act on my weight problem. I must do something and it is the act of doing that I am concentrating on. Currently I'm on two different insulins. One is a slow acting and one is a faster acting one. I've been having to monitor my blood sugar and taking the faster acting one three times a day. My Diabetes is worsening. So, I plan on acting on this and do all the things I already know to do, but am not doing.

I enjoy walking, hiking, taking photos, so I plan on doing more of these activities and adding bike riding. We have places to bike that are safe and so I'm getting on the bike. Jeannie talks about getting a treadmill this year so that will help. I have a couple walking DVDs that will help do a structured activity.

The second thing I'm going to act on is organization and downsizing clutter. I've made some progress recently and need to continue. My Mom passed away a couple years ago and I have had to organized some of her items I wanted. Everything got put downstairs and untouched for a while. It seems to multiply and reproduce if I don't stay atop of the clutter.

I think the third will be to do more creative things. Probably do more with my photos by doing digital scrapbooking and scanning some more older photos I have. I also want to sew/quilt this year. I love the process of quilting and need to do more. Mostly, because of clutter I don't.

So, share your goals for this year if you wish. I'll share how I am DOING in the future.

No comments: